You've been training in yoga for months, maybe years.
You feel like it's finally time to make that next step into your passion and become a yoga teacher.
A few questions for you:
- Are you ready to be challenged and become a stronger version of yourself?
- Are you interested in diving deeper into your practice and knowledge of yoga?
- Are you ready to learn how to turn your passion into a thriving career?
If you answered yes, then I'm excited to invite you to my 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training course.
What we will explore
We will be learning many techniques, theories and principles but the most important lessons come from observing great teachers and by practicing with each other. After consistent guided practice and feedback you will develop your own style and become comfortable teaching in various modern settings including:
In this 3 month course you will
- Find your voice and develop your personal style as a yoga teacher
- Discover the advanced facets of yoga and practice it with like-minded people
- Learn to overcome mental stress with yoga and help others do the same
- Understand the human body from both physical and subtle anatomy
- Experience a mental and emotional transformation resulting in a deeper sense of Self and connection with others
There will be a mixture of theory and application/practice as well as lots of time for questions and answers with the lead trainers.
Additional hours of training in special topics: Senior Yoga, Pre/Post Natal Yoga & Ayurvedic self-care
Your tuition includes:
Register with Yoga Alliance as a certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
Become a life-long, healthy yoga practitioner and inspire others
Apply Yoga and Ayurveda lifestyle principles including culture, ethics, diet and service
Transform into a knowledgeable instructor on the practical and spiritual aspects of Yoga